1. After searching in Project MUSE, save items by clicking on Save Citation under the image thumbnails.
2. Go to Saved Citations (in the top right corner of the screen)
3. Under "Option 1: RefWorks", click Export to RefWorks
4. Follow the instructions for "Importing directly into Refworks" described below.
1. An Import References window will appear (either in a new browser tab or on top of your existing Refworks window).
2. Click on the View Last Imported Folder button in the lower right corner of that window.
3. Save your citations in Refworks by moving them from the Last Imported folder into the folder of your choice.