1. Login to RefWorks.
2. Connect to the JSTOR database and perform your search.
3. Check off all the articles you want to save.
4. Click on the Export Citation link located above your search results
5. Under "Select a format", click on RefWorks
6. Follow the instructions for "Importing directly into Refworks" described below.
1. An Import References window will appear (either in a new browser tab or on top of your existing Refworks window).
2. Click on the View Last Imported Folder button in the lower right corner of that window.
3. Save your citations in Refworks by moving them from the Last Imported folder into the folder of your choice.