1. After searching in the Wiley Online Library database, save items by checking them off and then clicking on Export Citation (at the top of the results page)
2. A small "Export Citation" window will appear. For "Format", select RefWorks from the drop-down menu and then click Submit in that window.
4. Follow the instructions for "Importing directly into Refworks" described below.
1. An Import References window will appear (either in a new browser tab or on top of your existing Refworks window).
2. Click on the View Last Imported Folder button in the lower right corner of that window.
3. Save your citations in Refworks by moving them from the Last Imported folder into the folder of your choice.
all Wiley Online Library resources