1. Go to the individual page of the CQ record you want to export.
2. Click on CiteNow! (represented as a ”„ icon in some CQPress databases)
3. A small CiteNow! window will appear. In the Export citation to drop-down menu, select RefWorks.
4. Follow the instructions for "Importing directly into Refworks" described below.
Note: If you are experiencing troubles with this, you may need to disable your pop-up blocker and/or use a different browser.
1. An Import References window will appear (either in a new browser tab or on top of your existing Refworks window).
2. Click on the View Last Imported Folder button in the lower right corner of that window.
3. Save your citations in Refworks by moving them from the Last Imported folder into the folder of your choice.