Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Direct Connection and Export/Import
Connect directly from within Refworks:
On the Refworks toolbar, go to SEARCH--> Online Catalog or Database
From within the Main Catalog itself:
- Conduct search and mark the citations you wish to import.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and under Select Format choose Full Record; then click Display for Print/Save button.
- Save the results as plain text (.txt) to import into RefWorks.
- Open RefWorks and choose References > Import
- Select Endeavor Voyager as the Import Filter/Data Source and Princeton University as the Database.
- Choose Import Data from the following Text File and browse for your saved text file. Click Import .