1. After searching in your Engineering Village database, save items by checking them off and then clicking on Download in the menu at the top of the list of search results.
2. A small "Download Selected Records" window will appear. Select RefWorks direct import and click Download in that window.
3. In the rightmost Select how to save drop-down menu, select Push to RefWorks and click Go.
4. Follow the instructions for "Importing directly into RefWorks" described below.
1. An Import References window will appear (either in a new browser tab or on top of your existing Refworks window).
2. Click on the View Last Imported Folder button in the lower right corner of that window.
3. Save your citations in Refworks by moving them from the Last Imported folder into the folder of your choice.