1. Connect to a Thomson Reuters database (such as Web of Science ISI) and perform your search.
2. Check off all the articles you want to save.
3. In the "Save To" field at the top of the results section click on Refworks.
4. Follow the instructions for "Importing directly into Refworks" described below.
1. An Import References window will appear (either in a new browser tab or on top of your existing Refworks window).
2. Click on the View Last Imported Folder button in the lower right corner of that window.
3. Save your citations in Refworks by moving them from the Last Imported folder into the folder of your choice.
BIOSIS Citation Index
BIOSIS Previews: Biological Abstracts
Journal Citation Reports
MEDLINE (ISI Web of Knowledge)
Web of Science (ISI)