1. Login to RefWorks
2. Connect to the Lexis-Nexis Academic database and perform your search
3. Check off all the articles you want to save
4. Click the Export Bibliographic References icon found in the top right corner of the results section
5. Choose the Tagged Documents and Export using Refworks options and click Export
6. Follow the instructions for "Importing directly into Refworks" described below.
1. An Import References window will appear (either in a new browser tab or on top of your existing Refworks window).
2. Click on the View Last Imported Folder button in the lower right corner of that window.
3. Save your citations in Refworks by moving them from the Last Imported folder into the folder of your choice.