1. After searching in PsycNET (PsycINFO), save items by checking them off and then clicking on Export (at the top of the result list)
2. A small "PsycNET - Dispay" window will appear. Select RefWorks from the Reference Software drop-down menu and click GO.
3. Follow the instructions for "Importing directly into Refworks" described below.
1. An Import References window will appear (either in a new browser tab or on top of your existing Refworks window).
2. Click on the View Last Imported Folder button in the lower right corner of that window.
3. Save your citations in Refworks by moving them from the Last Imported folder into the folder of your choice.