1. After searching in SearchIt@PUL: Articles+, save articles by clicking on the save this item icon (small folder with a "+" sign over it) in the top right corner of each article record.
2. Go to your temporary Saved Items folder by clicking the link on the bottom right side of the screen.
3. A Saved Items window will appear. Select the RefWorks options on the top of that widnow.
4. Follow the instructions for "Importing directly into Refworks" described below.
1. An Import References window will appear (either in a new browser tab or on top of your existing Refworks window).
2. Click on the View Last Imported Folder button in the lower right corner of that window.
3. Save your citations in Refworks by moving them from the Last Imported folder into the folder of your choice.