1. After searching in the ARTstor Digital Library, select items by single-clicking on each image thumbnail so that a orange square surrounds it.
2. Click on the Tools menu at the very top of the screen and select Save citations for selected images. Click on Tools again and select View and export citations.
3. A small ARTstor window will appear. Under "Export Options", click on Directly export citations into RefWorks.
4. Follow the instructions below to import these citations into RefWorks.
1. An Import References window will appear (either in a new browser tab or on top of your existing Refworks window).
2. Click on the View Last Imported Folder button in the lower right corner of that window.
3. Save your citations in Refworks by moving them from the Last Imported folder into the folder of your choice.