1. After searching in the HAPI (Hispanic American Periodicals Index) online database, save items by checking them off and then clicking once on the Add to Marked List button next to any of the records.
2. Click on View Marked Links at the top of the results page.
3. Click on Download Records.
4. Click on Export to RefWorks.
5. Follow the instructions for "Importing directly into RefWorks" described below.
1. An Import References window will appear (either in a new browser tab or on top of your existing Refworks window).
2. Click on the View Last Imported Folder button in the lower right corner of that window.
3. Save your citations in Refworks by moving them from the Last Imported folder into the folder of your choice.