1. After searching SciVerse (Scopus), save items by checking them off and then clicking on Export (at the top of the results page).
2. In the "Export" section, for "Export format", select RefWorks direct export from the drop-down menu and then click Export.
4. Follow the instructions for "Importing directly into Refworks" described below.
1. An Import References window will appear (either in a new browser tab or on top of your existing Refworks window).
2. Click on the View Last Imported Folder button in the lower right corner of that window.
3. Save your citations in Refworks by moving them from the Last Imported folder into the folder of your choice.