Economics First Year Graduate Students
Introduction to the Economics, Finance, and Industrial Relations Collections
- Who to turn to:
- Locating Materials
- Article Express can obtain a copy of articles Princeton does not have for you.
- Borrow Direct : rapid book borrowing and delivery service offered by Princeton University Library and partner libraries-- Brown, Center for Research Libraries, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Duke, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, MIT, Stanford, University of Chicago, University of Pennsylvania, and Yale.
- Interlibrary Services (use if can not available through Borrow Direct) (Consult Worldcat for worldwide holdings)
- Pliny Fisk Library of Economics and Finance
- Industrial Relations Library
- Periodical Indexes in Economics
- Working Papers
- Empirical Analysis
- Citation Management Software - Refworks, Endnote
- Economics/Finance FAQ (QuickAnswers)
- Access to FT.COM, WSJ.com and the New York Times.
Bobray Bordelon, Economics, Finance, and Data Librarian email@example.com
Bobbi Coffey, Finance Librarian firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscar Torres-Reyna, Data and Statistical Analyst email@example.com
For other subject specialists, see http://library.princeton.edu/staff/specialists
Last updated 10/19/2019