Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Introduction to the Economics and Finance Collections, DSS, and PRDS
- Locating Materials
- Remote access
- Article Express can obtain a copy of articles Princeton does not have for you.
- Borrow Direct : rapid book borrowing and delivery service offered by Princeton University Library and partner libraries-- Brown, Center for Research Libraries, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Duke, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, MIT, Stanford, University of Chicago, University of Pennsylvania, and Yale.
- Interlibrary Services (use if not available through Borrow Direct) (Consult Worldcat for worldwide holdings)
- Pliny Fisk Library of Economics and Finance
- Finding articles in Economics
- Working Papers
- Empirical Analysis
- Data and Statistical Services (help with statistical software and methodology)
- Citation Management Software - Zotero, Refworks, Endnote
- Princeton Research Data Service. Provides Princeton researchers expert services and infrastructure to store, manage, retain, and curate digital research data, and to make their digital research data available to the broader network of academic researchers, as well as the general public. They provide consultations, training, and data curation services to researchers throughout the life cycle of research projects, working with them to make the process of data management and storage as seamless as possible with their current research practices.
- Access to FT.COM, WSJ.com and the New York Times.
Bobray Bordelon, Economics, Finance, and Data Librarian firstname.lastname@example.org; Schedule appointment (Firestone A-13J2)
Charissa Jefferson. Labor Economics Librarian email@example.com; Schedule appointment (Firestone A-13H1)
Data and Statistical Analysts firstname.lastname@example.org; Schedule an appointment with DSS
For other subject specialists, see https://library.princeton.edu/staff/specialists
Last updated October 28, 2022