- Locating Materials
- Remote access
- Article Express can obtain a copy of articles Princeton does not have for you.
- Borrow Direct : rapid book borrowing and delivery service offered by Princeton University Library and partner libraries-- Brown, Center for Research Libraries, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Duke, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, MIT, Stanford, University of Chicago, University of Pennsylvania, and Yale.
- Interlibrary Services (use if not available through Borrow Direct) (Consult Worldcat for worldwide holdings)
- Pliny Fisk Library of Economics and Finance
- Finding articles in Economics
- Working Papers
- Empirical Analysis
- Data and Statistical Services (help with statistical software and methodology)
- Citation Management Software - Zotero, Refworks, Endnote
- Princeton Research Data Service. Provides Princeton researchers expert services and infrastructure to store, manage, retain, and curate digital research data, and to make their digital research data available to the broader network of academic researchers, as well as the general public. They provide consultations, training, and data curation services to researchers throughout the life cycle of research projects, working with them to make the process of data management and storage as seamless as possible with their current research practices.
- Access to FT.COM, WSJ.com and the New York Times.
Bobray Bordelon, Economics, Finance, and Data Librarian email@example.com; Schedule appointment (Firestone A-13J2)
Charissa Jefferson. Labor Economics Librarian firstname.lastname@example.org; Schedule appointment (Firestone A-13H1)
Data and Statistical Analysts email@example.com; Schedule an appointment with DSS
For other subject specialists, see https://library.princeton.edu/staff/specialists
Last updated October 28, 2022