Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Master of Finance - Introduction to the Finance Collections
Master of Finance
Introduction to the Finance Collection
- Locating Materials
- Borrow Direct : rapid book borrowing and delivery service offered by Princeton University Library and partner libraries-- Brown, the Center for Research Libraries, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Duke, Harvard, Johns Hopkins University, MIT, Stanford, University of Chicago, University of Pennsylvania, and Yale.
- Interlibrary Services: use for books that Princeton University and its Borrow Direct partners do not own.
- Article Express can obtain a copy of the article for you.
- Finding articles in Finance
- Finding and Using Financial Data at Princeton
- Economics/Finance FAQ
- Firestone Computers - There are a number of financial data services that are available in Firestone. These are on A-Level.
Bobbi Coffey, Finance Librarian firstname.lastname@example.org