Master of Finance
Introduction to the Finance Collection
- Who to turn to:
- Locating Materials
- Borrow Direct : rapid book borrowing and delivery service offered by Princeton University Library and partner libraries-- Brown, the Center for Research Libraries, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Duke, Harvard, Johns Hopkins University, MIT, Stanford, University of Chicago, University of Pennsylvania, and Yale.
- Interlibrary Services: use for books that Princeton and its Borrow Direct partners do not own
- Pliny Fisk Library of Economics and Finance
- Article Express can obtain a copy of the article for you.
- Finding articles in Finance
- Finding and Using Financial Data at Princeton
- Economics/Finance FAQ
Bobbi Coffey, Finance Librarian firstname.lastname@example.org
Bobray Bordelon, Economics, Finance, and Data Librarian email@example.com
Oscar Torres-Reyna, Data and Statistical Analyst firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 8/21/2018