Master of Finance
Introduction to the Finance Collection
- Locating Materials
- Borrow Direct : rapid book borrowing and delivery service offered by Princeton University Library and partner libraries-- Brown, the Center for Research Libraries, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Duke, Harvard, Johns Hopkins University, MIT, Stanford, University of Chicago, University of Pennsylvania, and Yale.
- Interlibrary Services: use for books that Princeton University and its Borrow Direct partners do not own.
- Article Express can obtain a copy of the article for you.
- Finding articles in Finance
- Finding and Using Financial Data at Princeton
- Economics/Finance FAQ
- Firestone Computers - There are a number of financial data services that are available in Firestone. These are on A-Level.
Bobbi Coffey, Finance Librarian email@example.com