The latest library information can be found on the library's website . Take some time to look at the Undergraduate Students section.
Use the Library's chat service Connect instantly via Ask-a-Librarian to get help from a library staff member.
E-MAIL me directly, rfriedma@ or marquand@. Look for the orange "schedule appt." box beneath my picture to set up a Zoom or in-person appt. Alternatively, contact another subject specialist.
- Students on leave:
- Students on leave retain remote access to library e-resources for 500 days (from their last date of enrollment in the University System)
- Email eSupport@princeton.edu if you:
- Encounter broken links in the catalog or Database List
- See an error message while attempting to access an e-resource
- Discover a discrepancy between catalog holdings information and vendor-site information
- Remote access to library e-resources:
See Using the Library Off-Campus .
- International access
If a student’s location prevents them from accessing library resources, there is nothing the library or the vendor can do to remedy this. For example, if a student is in a country where the government restricts access to certain websites/information, we are unable to provide a workaround.