Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
NEWSBANK and LEXIS
Factiva This link opens in a new window
Full-text of many major national and regional newspapers, including the full-text of the Wall Street Journal, Barron's, and the Nikkei Weekly. Some titles are abstracted only. Includes selected full-text and abstracts of many industry and general interest publications. For non-English, choose appropriate language.
NewsBank (Access World News) This link opens in a new window
Provides full-text of many USA and international newspapers.
Nexis UNI (former Lexis-Nexis Academic) This link opens in a new window
Comprehensive database of legal materials, including cases, statutes, and regulations of the U.S. government and the various state governments; case law from 1789 to present; current and historical statutes and regulations from 1980 forward. Provides full text of many major global, national, and regional newspapers.
Most of our newspapers in electronic format are contained in the large collections. See also the African American Newspapers Guide.
The following are newspapers that tend to be frequently requested.
Dallas Morning News (1885+) (NewsBank)
Detroit Free Press (1831+)
- The Official Index to the Financial Times. 1981-2005 (Trustee Reading Room Reference (DR): Firestone HG11.A56q
- 1982+ (access through Lexis-Nexis Academic; text only)
- 1888-2016 (image access through Gale)
- August 2004+ for FT.Com; 2005+ for newspaper (access through FT.COM; IP control plus user has to register for premium account)
- UK edition - November 28, 2005 - present
- Europe edition - January 3, 2006 - present
- US edition - September 1, 2005 - present
- Asia edition - January 28, 2009 - present
- Middle East edition - March 1, 2010 - present
- USA Today (1987+) (various sources)
- USA Today (PressReader.com) (current 3 months)
- USA Today (Proquest Digital Newspapers) (2009+; 3 month embargo)