The latest library information can be found on the library's website . Take some time to look at the Undergraduate Students section.
Use the Library's chat service Connect instantly via Ask-a-Librarian to get help from a library staff member.
E-MAIL me directly, rfriedma@ or marquand@. Look for the orange "schedule appt." box beneath my picture to set up a Zoom or in-person appt. Alternatively, contact another subject specialist.
- Students on leave:
- Students on leave retain remote access to library e-resources for 500 days (from their last date of enrollment in the University System).
- Remote access information can be found at this link at the bottom of every library website page.
a. The GlobalProtect VPN does not work with library e-resources.
b. The SonicWall VPN does work with library resources, but is being discontinued on 12/15/22.
c. EZproxy access is available for resources via links in the catalog and on the library’s website.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- Encounter broken links in the catalog or Database List
- Fine an e-resource link that does not grant full-text access that should
- See an error message while attempting to access an e-resource
- Discover a discrepancy between catalog holdings information and vendor-site information
- Would like to add an Open Access e-resource to the library catalog
- International access:
- If a student’s location prevents them from accessing library resources, there is nothing the library or the vendor can do to remedy this. For example, if a student is in a country where the government restricts access to certain websites/information, we are unable to provide a workaround.
- We have contacted our larger vendors (e.g. JSTOR, ProQuest, etc.) to learn of any known issues with worldwide access, and so far, none have been reported.