How to register for a UKDS account
If you have not yet registered with the UK Data Service, go to the registration form. You will receive email within 3 days with credentials. If you are a registered user you will be taken to your account. You are reminded that by using your UK Data Archive username and password to register with the UK Data Service, you are accepting the terms and conditions under which they were supplied to you:
- Individuals are issued with a UK Data Archive username and password on the grounds of their entitlement to access resources available to the issuing organisation.
- The UK Data Archive username and password should only be used for the purposes of the normal business of the organisation/academic institution.
- The UK Data Archive username and password are strictly confidential and should not be shared with anyone else.
- Access to resources is conditional on users abiding by the licence conditions of each resource.
- Any abuse of licence conditions may lead to withdrawal of access via the UK Data Archive.
- Personal information relating to the account may be used by the UK Data Archive solely for the purpose of the administration of the account, and use for any other purpose may be a criminal offence under the terms of the Data Protection Act.
- That any personal data submitted is accurate, and that any changes in that personal data, including educational or employment status, and a change in employer, will be made known to the UK Data Archive at the earliest possible opportunity.