Finding Books, Journal, and other Environmental Economic Literature
Looking to see if Princeton subscribes to a journal or owns a book?
- Search by title (ignoring initial articles) or journal title in the Main Catalog.
- Note the location and the call number.
If Princeton does not own the book or is charged out:
- Try Borrow Direct first. It is a very fast way of getting books if owned by Brown, the Center for Research Libraries, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, MIT, University of Chicago, University of Pennsylvania, or Yale.
- Interlibrary Services can borrow the book if not available in Borrow Direct libraries. While the Main Catalog will usually tell you if Princeton owns a particular book, Worldcat will show you what other libraries own.
If Princeton does subscribe to the journal you need:
- Interlibrary Services can obtain a copy of the article for you.