Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Indexes and Databases
The following sites and surveys allow users to search for or view survey variables or questions.
- American Time Use Survey (ATUS)
- Association of Religion Data Archives (ARDA)
- Berkeley SDA Search function for:
- General Social Survey
- American National Election Studies
- Multi-Investigator Studies (Berkeley)
- Prejudice and Racial Attitudes
- U.S. Census Public Use Samples
- Integrated Health Interview Series
- "a harmonized set of data and documentation based on material originally included in the public use files of the U.S. National Health Interview Survey (NHIS)" (IHIS web site)
- Variable search provided by Minnesota Population Center.
- Integrated Public Microdata Series (Minnesota Population Center)
- National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
- Panel Study of Income Dynamics (PSID)
- Pew Research Center
- People & the Press Poll
- Hispanic Center
- Global Attitudes Project
- Internet & American Life
- Social & Demographic Trends
- Forum on Religion and Public Life
- Social Science Variables Database (Interuniversity Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR))
- Only includes select studies and may not include all variables.