Books at Princeton
Watch the 4-minute How to Find Books clip.
Search the Main Catalog for books and other items in the Library.
|Use Basic Search when...||Use Guided Search when...
- Use the Long View feature to display the full record.
- Use the subject headings to find similar books.
- When you find an item want, note the location, call number, and status in the catalog record.
- See the list of location codes for help determining in which library collection the item is held.
- The call number shows where in the collection the item should be.
- The status tells you whether the book is available or not. For more information on the call numbers used at Princeton and for help with locating a book in Firestone, see the Library Call Numbers & Locations page.