Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Dickensian:a magazine for Dickens lovers and monthly record of the Dickens Fellowship.(FilmB)PR4579 .D5 1905-1974 index. See MICROFICHE 2167. Vol. 1 (1905)-v. 70 (1974).
- Accessing English literary periodicals : a guide to the microfilm collection with title, subject, editor, and reel number indexes. (FilmB)Z692.S5U56 1981. For film holdings see Microfilm S01466.
- Women advising women.(FilmB)PN5124.W6 W65 Guide to accompany microform. Guide for each part reproduced on reel 1 of that part. MICROFILM 11844 pt. 1. Early women’s journals, c1700-1832, from the Bodleian Library, Oxford (17 reels) -- pt. 2. Advice books, manuals, almanacs and journals, c1625-1837, from the Bodleian Library, Oxford (20 reels) -- pt. 3-4. The Lady’s magazine (32 reels) -- pt. 5. Women’s writing and advice, c1450-1720 (22 reels) -- pt. 6. Household management and domestic economy, c1600-1800 (25 reels) -- pt. 7. Sources from the Women’s Library (20 reels).
- Women's journals of the nineteenth century.(FilmB)PN5124.W6 W66 pt. 1. MICROFILM 09665 Pt. 1. The Women’s penny paper & Woman’s herald, 1888-1893 (reels 1-4).
- Women's journals, 1919-1968 from franchise to feminism.(FilmB) PN5114.W6 W66 Guide to accompany microform. MICROFILM 11603 pt. 1. Eve, 1919-1929 (26 reels)
- Accessing English literary periodicals : a guide to the microfilm collection with title, subject, editor, and reel number indexes. (FilmB)
|Z692.S5 U56 1981.
|For film holdings see: (Film) MICROFILM S01466