Books, monographs and journals (not articles), purchases or subscriptions:
- Main Catalog includes all of Princeton University Library holdings with links to online journals, books, encyclopedias, etc.
- Knovel Engineering and scientific handbooks and encyclopedias, etc., full text. Geosciences newly added.
- Ebrary Full-text database has 217 books (as of Feb., 2008) on the subject of water; however, the great majority deal with sociologial aspects.
Books, monographs and journals at large:
- Worldcat Has obvious links to the Princeton University (Main) Catalog
- Google Books A very large number of books dealing with water, but very few are full text, especially those dealing with sci-tech aspects of water.
- Oaister Database of scholarly full text resources from academia and governments.