Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Center for Research Libraries - Global Resources Network
- Hydrology Web -- especially under data, has many other links from foreign governments and companies to US and state government resources. This site includes categories such as: people, projects, publications, research, societies, & universities.
- The World's Water -- "a project of the Pacific Institute for Studies in Development, Environment, and Security". Data on fresh water resources.
- UN Water for Life This day, March 20, World Water Day, begins the International Year of Sanitation (IYS 2008)
- The National Academies Water Information Center with a link to the Water Science and Technology Board whose scope covers all dimensions of water resources research, including science, engineering, economics, policy, and social aspects.
- Water Resources Management is the integrating concept for a number of water sub-sectors such as hydropower, water supply and sanitation, irrigation and drainage, and environment. under the auspices of the World Bank.
- World Water Council -- an international platform to promulgate a "water-secure" world.
- Senator George J. Mitchell Center for Environmental and Watershed Research (Home) & Water Links (U.Maine)
- Wisconsin's Water Library and blog, AquaLog; University of Wisconsin Sea Grant Institute; University of Wisconsin Water Research Institute These resources are primarily for the State residents and University community.
- American Institute of Hydrology -- for certification of professional hydrologists
Reference Librarian profile