Skip to Main Content
Population Organizations and Projects
- Association of Population Centers University and research groups with a primary interest in population research and training. Members List.
- Centre for Population Change (U.K.) Resources on fertility and family change, longevity, migration, intergenerational exchange and demographic estimation and forecasting.
- Data Sharing for Demographic Research (DSDR) Shared data infrastructure to support demographers housed in NICHD-funded population centers and those researchers whose data have particular relevance to demographic research.
- French Institute for Demographic Studies (INED) - Public research institute specializing in population studies.
- Guttmacher Institute Resources and research on sexual and reproductive health, including statistics about pregnancies, births, and abortion.
- International Union for the Scientific Study of Population (IUSSP) - Membership organization that promotes the scientific study of population, encourages exchange between researchers around the world, and stimulates interest in population issues.
- Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research (Germany) Research and publications on demographic change, aging, fertility, digital demography.
- Population Association of America (PAA) - Non-profit scientific, professional organization that promotes research on population issues.
- Population Council Research, publications and data about reproductive health and its relation to poverty, youth and gender, as well as HIV and AIDS. Includes an Adolescent Data Hub.
- Population Europe Collaborative network of Europe's leading demographic research centers.
- Population Reference Bureau (PRB) National and international data and research about population, health, and the environment.
- United Nations Popluation Fund (UNFPA) - United Nations sexual and reproductive health agency.