Skip to Main Content
- Demographic and Health Surveys - Published by the DHS Program and USAID. Collects, analyzes and disseminates data and reports about population, health, HIV, and nutrition on over 90 countries.
- OECD Health Data Examines national health systems from 1960 forward for OECD member countries in a general, demographic, economic, and social context.
- Global Health Observatory (formerly WHOSIS) Guide to health and health-related epidemiological and statistical information available from the World Health Organization. For other information from the World Health Organization, see their website.
- Pan American Health Association (PAHO) - Covers North, Central and South America, and the Caribbean. Publications and data on a wide range of topics.
- World Development Indicators Includes annual economic, social, educational, environmental and health data from many of the World Bank's major statistical publications. 1960+
- Global Health Expenditures Database Provides internationally comparable numbers on national health expenditures. 1995+
- Health Poll Database Provides health-related U.S. survey results, covering eighty years of national polling. Searchable questions and results, demographic crosstabs, and trends are available on every topic related to health, from social determinants and influences on health to insurance, costs, health-care utilization and COVID.
- National Center for Health Statistics Reports, statistics and data pertaining to U.S. public health. See FastStats, Health, United States; National Health Statistics Reports; Vital and Health Statistics Series;
- U.S. Office of Minority Health - Quantitative information related to minority health compiled by the National Center for Health Statistics, the Census Bureau, private foundations, clinical practitioners, private data sources and public agencies. See Minority Population Profiles, Minority Health Disparities Widget
- CDC Wonder - Source for locating and analyzing a wide-range of public health data, including Fatal Injury and Violence Statistics
- Commonwealth Fund Health Data Center - Statistics and charts about state health system performance drawn from a variety of sources. Includes the Medicare Data Hub.
- Kaiser Family Foundation: State Health Facts Health data for all 50 states, the District of Columbia, the United States, counties, territories, and other geographies, from a variety of public and private sources, including KFF reports, public websites, government surveys and reports, and private organizations.
- The Anne E. Casey Foundation: Kids Count Data Center - Statistics and data about child well-being and health by state, county, city and Congressional district. Covers birth outcomes, dental health, vital statistics, health insurance, mental health, immigrant children. Data drawn from government agencies and health policy organizations.