Hello! The list of resources in this guide were identified by Molecular Biology Faculty, the Biology Librarian, and the Engineering Librarian in support of your online research needs in science and engineering. The links are a mix of resources available freely online, and by subscription through the Princeton University Library. If you have difficulties in accessing any of the items, or you have library research related questions, feel free to email me at any time. For remote access to library subscribed services, follow the information linked here: off campus access.
The guide contains five tabs:
- Literature searching- the links in this tab are for accessing the literature related to molecular biology and biomolecular engineering
- Tools - the links in this tab are for resources that focus on the tool aspect of scientific research, from visualization, image rendering, to browsing genomes
- Databases- the links in this tab focus on specific data, ranging from statistical data, to molecular biology specific data
- Data analysis and management- links to a variety of services run by the library in support of the realm of data
- Managing references- links to a few citation management resources supported by the Princeton University Library
If any of the links are broken, or if you would like to add anything to this guide, feel free to email suggestions.