This resource guide was curated by a small goup of librarians to compile a list of known resources across the disciplines to help with research and understanding of the recent outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID 19) that was first detected in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. This guide will only be used to centrally compile resources for general information seeking and for librarian use.
The guide is broken up into subject areas for ease in navigation:
- Government and educational resources- situation summaries, maps, and global responses through either .gov, .org, or .edu
- Scientific data and searching- genomic, chemistry, medical searching
- News and social media coverage- articles, news feeds, twitter, coronavirus app, video blogs
- Political and Social Science Topics- known sources for country specific political discussion and issues related to Social Science
- Business- resources reporting on the business and financial aspects of the pandemic
- Mental Health and Coping- articles related to the topic of mental health concerns and how to cope in the midst of COVID-19